Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Completely Lacking but Deliciously Filled

I stayed up practically all night (and morning) to finish a paper today. Thankfully I have motivation to get these papers done because after Monday are exams and then freedom (at least for a few weeks). For some reason whenever I don't get enough sleep -- enough meaning 3+ hours-- I crave McDonalds. I know, I know that McDonalds is an evil corporation with biohormones and all that jazz, but when I'm sleep deprived, I. DON'T. CARE. It is wonderfully delicious and just what I am craving. I stopped today and got a #1 (big mac meal) and I finished it before I even got home, ahhh contentment. What do you, my one faithful reader, crave when sleep deprived (besides coffee)?



Now I am off to sleep for a while before I have to get up to write more papers.

3 comments:

Mr. Jonny Pantz said...

Waffle House

Gail said...

Besides sleep, chocolate

vanessa said...

well - you are the one that introduced me to the delights of a big mac - i tend to crave these more as a reward or as an anti-stress move. when i'm tired the effort to go get food would be too much, so in a pinch, i like using pretzels as crackers with a little block of cheese on top.