Thursday, January 31, 2008

Becoming an obsession

I found these cool bird photographers from Tiawan. Their shots are absolutely amazing. I think I would really like doing that. I want to learn more about birds. I think it would be really cool to be able to see a bird and know what it is and, also, to be able to know what it is by its song. I have been entering this Nikon camera contest (it ended today), and if I win the camera (completely doubtful), I want to start doing this. Here are a few pictures from that flickr sight.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good camera. Of course, I could be bias since it's the camera I have.

Anonymous said...

Where have all the chika-dees gone ? Please make it known if you see any.

Anonymous said...

Do I hear a towhee? AHA, I believe I do.

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/audio/Eastern_Towhee.html