Thursday, January 3, 2008

I love Baltimore

For Christmas Will got Toby and me the first season of "The Wire" TV series which is awesome. We got it last Saturday and I stayed in my pajamas until about 7:30 watching the episodes. When we finished the first season, we went out and bought the second one and we are slowly (trying to make them last) working our way through those. If you haven't seen the show, you should rent them, but watch out, they are addictive! (the show takes place in Baltimore)

Here is another reason I like Baltimore:



is she not hilarious and cute?? She's from Baltimore too!

2 comments:

Gail said...

You were up for the challenge Boo! That or die? You did well....Thanks for finally updating.

And she did not actually say A**....she said kick my ask! I am sticking to that or else please buy me a new hearing aid...argggghhh. She is so cute!

jac said...

Matt 18:10
...........in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.